Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dumb movie, lots of papers

"Sex and the City 2" has been the stupidest movie I've seen in a long time. I can handle girlie movies. I can handle middle aged women singing karaoke. But the dialogue was forced so the funny, witty punchlines just seemed too fake. Plus the plot is just stupid. Like Aiden (such a great name) would just happen to be in the Middle East. And this whole "we're strong women and no man respects us" thing is a bit old. All in all it's just a flop. I'm sad to see this second, much awaited movie to be plain terrible.

In other news the paperwork has become more detailed. I filled out my application, get my fingerprints done Monday, then I send our documents. The Express envelope weighs 4 lbs already and I don't even have a handful of bank statements yet. Each time we think we have everything, we discover more things they want from the long list of supporting documents. But once I have the bank letters, another couple months of statements and a letter from the school stating that I'm in online classes, then I can send everything. I just can't wait to get this application done and approved. Christmas is still some time away but it's close enough and I want my plans to go, well, according to plan.

And tomorrow is homework day. I wish I could get rid of this cold. My medicine makes me feel so groggy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment