Friday, February 11, 2011

Not a team player

Here’s, what happens when I have to be put in a group for my online classes.  I take the imitative, write the first email saying hello to everyone and say, “let’s talk tomorrow and see what we can come up with”.  I’ll check my email the next day and the partner or partners have already done 90% of the project.  This is why I would so rather just not work in groups or have partners for online classes.  If we get graded individually for separate parts of one main project, cool, I can handle that.  But I do not want to be responsible for anyone’s grade at all.  I don’t think that’s fair at all, especially when you have your own grade to worry about.

I’ve been talking about this class of mine on my Suzanne Librarian site.  I have partner work that needs to be done and, yeah, I’m just not good at that.  Sitting with someone at school or work and doing a project is fine.  But when you’re working online, it gets really hard to have communication. Plus, it’s an online class.  Online classes are for people who want to sit at their desk, work, get it over with and move on to the rest of their daily chores.  I’m so, so glad I’m graduating.  I have three months to the day until my library science classes are over.  Hooray! 

Anyway, I’ve been keeping up Suzanne’s Foodie Blog and it’s been a lot of fun.  It’s a simple, easy to update project that I like a lot. 

It’s Friday again and we’ll be having our Pizza Party for Two.  I think I’ll have Steve watch Sixteen Candles finally.  He needs to experience the cultural icons that Farmer Ted and Long Duck Dong are. 

This weekend will be a local trip around town.  I’ll make sure to upload all of my pictures to my Flickr too.  I’ve been neglecting that a bit since I’ve been posting most things in Facebook.  I’ll get back to it though.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment