Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Early morning post


Usually we see this peacock on the walk into town in the mornings.  He lives at Saltwell Park and he usually gives us a good morning “hello” and displays his feathers.  It’s something not a lot of people experience in the morning so we find it quite cool.


This morning I’m having left over pizza for breakfast at 7:30AM as Steve’s gone off again to change the world of video gaming.  That means my day will be for filling out more applications, reading, and working on a story I thought up late last night. I may be taking a walk later on too.  The weather report on BBC Breakfast says that it will be rainy up here again so I may want to head out and enjoy the sunshine while I can.


The ankle is much better but it still has this pinched feeling when I walk every so often so the healing process will still take a while.  I’ve not jogged for a few weeks now but I’ve been trying to get on the stationary bike instead when I go to the gym.  Yesterday the ankle wasn’t really pleased with my exercise attempts on the walk in to the gym so my usual 10 miles was cut to a little under 5.  Oh well, it’s better than I was before when I could barely hobble to the postbox down the street.


Oops. Been sitting here for too long and it started raining again. Walk will have to be postponed.

No comments:

Post a Comment