Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunny Summer morning


I took this picture yesterday on our way to the grocery store.  It was down at the (high/Secondary) school near there. It says “it’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice.” I quite like that.


It’s a beautiful, sunny day this morning.  I’m sitting here typing away while Jake sits on the printer next to the window, sunning himself.  I was up an hour earlier than Steve because I fell asleep about 30 minutes before he was done on the Xbox.  We planned on going to the park today and having a nice, relaxing Sunday – looks like the weather is perfect for it.At this moment in time it’s only 3 degrees cooler than Titusville, Florida.  Wow.  It’ll get up to 78F today (I’m still not sure about the Celsius temperatures. I just know that 26C - 30C is pretty dang warm.)


Tomorrow starts my first week of maybe, probably starting back to teaching in some capacity.  It will be nice to have a pay check again, needless to say.  I have lunch makings and my coffee pot timer set to 6:30 instead of 7:30 in the morning.  I didn’t realize that there are plenty of Secondary (high) schools in the area so I should be set for substitute teaching.  I also have Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham where I could run down to (with a day’s notice at least due to my lack of car).  I should be set for the wonderful world of substitute teaching!


But for now I’m going to enjoy my Sunday.  Steve is up and making his tea.  It’s breakfast time and then on to the park.  I have plenty of bread for the ducks today.

No comments:

Post a Comment