Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ePublishing on a snowy Tuesday

Today I finally found a couple more places to publish my book:

The first chapter of The Cupcake Witches is on Wattpad and the full book is now available on Scribd. Apparently through BookTango it will also go to Google Books and Apple iBooks because I’ve yet to find it there even though I thought it was published to those sites via Smashwords.

It snowed a lot today. I stayed home because it was cold and my sinuses are still a wreck. Well, they were better but that only lasted a week. Ridiculous. Since it’s only 23F degrees outside now, I doubt I’ll be doing more than venturing out to the driver’s ed car tomorrow. Only two more lessons until I take the test again.

Links where I uploaded the book today:

The Cupcake Witches (The Cupcake Witches series Book #1): Chapter 1

The Cupcake Witches (The Cupcake Witches series, Book 1)

Right, time to do the washing before bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment