Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Indefinite Leave to Remain

We went to Newcastle Civic Centre today to get our application for my Settlement Visa looked over and sent out. We brought ever scrap of mail from any kind of official organisation we could. We didn't realise we couldn't have six month gaps in our postal mail dates. Luckily since we brought everything, our application *looks* fine. Of course the person who did our application check couldn't give us any kind of decision.

What happens now is we get to wait for my biometric (fingerprints and retina scan) request card. I'll have to take a trip to South Shields for that, then it can take up to four months before I get approved.

Once I get my biometric card, I'm all set. Then I can get my citizenship next year.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment